Monday, February 20, 2006

Designing a blog

Oh how I dislike limitations of templates. Yet I dislike coding even more - what to do what to do?
I suppose I could get my copy of dreamweaver back from my friend but I suspect that would involve yet more complications for integration. Have I ever told you something really funny? In high school the only thing I was certain about for my future career was its involvement with computers. I'm just not as keen about them as I was back then. They're just so dorky. I loathe myself for even talking about them right now. Here let me try to make ammends - I'll tell you a much better story. During one self-directed Wednesday block in high school I got to hang out with Michelle Robinson. I had a crush on her since Jr. High. She is who I think of whenever I think of the question, "what are you going to be after high school?" Because she was stressing out about it and wanted to know what I was going to do. So I told her, something with computers.
Thank God I was wrong.
This Michelle girl? I saw her once at Blockbuster a year or so ago - she was with who I assumed to be a boyfriend so I didn't go talk to her.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Nolan Archer!
you've caved in and moved away from the epic site! but will there actually be posts here? Or is the first one going to sit here and leave us all thinking about the possibilities of a slightly dorky high school you, hanging out with your crush and talking about what your life would be like after high school?
Welcome to the world of blogging!

Nolan said...

How did you find me here!

Lisa said...

Nolan, I found you by clicking on your name in the comments you keep leaving on my blog. It then takes me to your profile, which lists your blog. And that's how I found you.
Lisa
p.s.
did you mention the other day that Corey has a blog? can you tell me where to find that one?

Nolan said...

Yes thank you, I was being silly, but yes Corey can be found at www.globalmystic.com

I should find out if the epic website can go back to the future, otherwise I might be forced to feel sad about all of my lost entries. No time for my own journalling though right now. I'll stick to reading others'.