Thursday, October 18, 2007

God Bless You, Even If You Didn't Sneeze, But Twice If You Did

9:25 Thursday. Today I got fitted for my Tux for Trevor's wedding, and I priced out the menu for his bachelor party next weekend. I'm OK, and I believe it. For the last few weeks every day I come home seems like a transition from work to more work. There's so many good things every day that brighten life up. I read Pawns by um, someone, let me go find it and tell you...

The Pawn by Steven James. Fantastic! A muchly appreciated birthday present from my parents.
I know you're all sick of hearing about Sherry and her unending wonderfulness but this morning I was grumpy and she came downstairs just as I was leaving and kissed me goodbye and life was cheery.

Tonight was delightful. I stopped writing my blog when I went in search of the book because Andy invited me for prayer in our prayer room. Yes, we have a prayer room. It is open Saturdays, for all 24 hours, for you. How exciting is that? Anyway, we had a very life-giving time with the celtic daily book of prayers with some bonus spirit-led personal stuff.

I am so much more peaceful. MMMmmm.
I priced out the menu I've planned for Trevor's Bach Party Weekend and it came out for a steal of a deal's budget. Especially since I wasn't being thrifty at all.
If I can promise anything it's that it will be tasty.

Ah yes and I was going to throw an invite on here too. For a few years now I've wanted to read the Bible chronologically, and Sherry gave me her chrono Bible complete with daily reading break-downs to do it in a year, so I'm going to. Starting next week! I've purposely left this weekend unscheduled so I can get a few necessary things done and be more organized. Anyway, if you want to join in on it, I'll email you the week's worth of readings.

Alas, it is nearly eleven. Goodnight.

No comments: