Sunday, March 13, 2011

Whatever Is Lovely

Someone asked me today if I regret starting my renovations. A very good question. My answer was no, I'm too stupid to regret it. But the pain it causes me...

I've been thinking about dead people lately. A song came on my ipod on Friday (Cannonball by Five Iron Frenzy), that a friend of mine liked, and I had never paid attention to the lyrics before. They were inspiring. Jono wanted to go to Iceland, and today I happened upon some photos that made me understand why. At first I was grieved that Jono wasn't the one to have taken the photos. And then I felt a friend, who reminded me that he had other things to show Jono. What beauty have you seen now friend?

Whatever is pure, lovely, admirable
true, honourable, right
excellent, and worthy of praise
Fix your thoughts on these.


Günter Salhofer

No comments: