Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Mediterranean

(Note: Yugoslavia is now Serbia & Montenegro)

3 Continents and more than 22 countries. This is where I want to go.

I finally had the opportunity to read about them all this morning via the cia world fact book. I will continue to read books about them in greater detail one at a time. I'll also need to learn to speak arabic and french. Yes of course there are more languages but those will have to be learned by other people who travel with me. What are you doing in five years?

3 comments:

Cyler Parent said...

Hopefully just finishing up College. Like my plans ever work out though, lol.

Faye said...

I'll either have just finished my last year of graduate studies or will be having a nervous breakdown as I despair at having to go back to school yet another year.

laureneh said...

Five years? Having kids!! Yay!