Monday, March 20, 2006

Truth

Hello, it's late and I need to go to bed, but I can't help but write another novel. No! This one will be the one. This one will be short. I believe in countering lies with truth and since I recognized while it was happening and still, that last night's mini-episode of depression were attacking lies... I'm going to quickly record some opposites.
I thoroughly enjoyed praying with Andrea and Jenn and Rachel and Kristen tonight. I loved the silly outbursts that I'm so familiar with and yet don't see as often anymore. It was like praying with Trevor and Nathan and Jono and some other guys a couple of years ago.
So in that sense, I fit.
And last night I remembered in the history too, and will recount it here, my memory of the first prayer room at the House (actually there was lots of memories but I'll stay focused). I remember praying with Ian and Curtis and Tina and a couple of other people from my house church, and it was amazing. It was a beautiful picture of the unity that Christ prayed for and it was breathtaking. Yes I have felt ackward throughout the last 3 1/2 years, but there have definitely been moments, lots of moments, where I have not.
Thank you Jesus. I love you.

No comments: