Sunday, August 27, 2006

Agh!

Hi Jesus, this is me turning Syrian. So I'm going to vent out some stress and not even worry about whether or not it is appropriate or virtuous.

I hate worrying about bills. They just keep mounting up.
I hate being handi-capped. My need to GO is mounting up.
I hate the disconnection of the last week.
I hate how disorganized moving arrangements have been; how frustrating it is with this many people, and not everyone being around.
I hate how many times I get silence to my questions.
I hate how unnatural church services are.
I hate filing, paperwork and administrative organization of all kinds.
I hate this stress. I hate this attack trying to make me worry. I hate the accusation, did God really say?

Yes you did. Yes you are working everything out for good. Yes you are healing my leg. Yes you are taking care of moving details. Yes you are always with me. Yes you do speak. Yes you will defend us. Yes you will help me get all the finicky admin stuff dealt with. Yes you will provide for all the bills. Yes you love me.
Yes you love me.

No comments: