Sunday, October 08, 2006

I love you all

My 22nd birthday party was fantastic.

Really this whole last while full of celebrations has been terrific. Faye's, Chasey's, Marty & Kari's, and others I didn't manage to attend.

Today was good God. I'm glad you made it.
So many great people I've had the priviledge to meet and know. Today I was allowed to thank them with some pizza that turned out scrumptious.
So many treats and I want to thank you for them.
Stu showing up even though I didn't invite him. I wasn't half as organized as I would have liked to be and missed inviting several people, but it was splendid having him over.
Thanks for Melanie getting me the pizza stone which proved itself on its commissioning.
Thanks for the opportunity to pray for Sherry this morning, and Sara briefly tonight.
Thanks for random fun in cutting up the cake my family put together for me.
Thanks for RJ taking me shopping and setting up.
Thanks for the other UMers cleaning up the house for this evening.
Thanks for giving me life all this week to meet each day.
Thanks for the chance to hang out with Kyle, Jess & Jay on Monday. Be mischevious Holy Spirit...
Thanks for bollywood lessons tonight.
Thank you for putting me in this house.
Thanks for breakdancing fun.
Thank you Father, for you give good gifts.
Please pour favour on those at the King's Table tomorrow.

It is now very late, as per usual, only today was not usual. Good night. Or as Shay always says, have a God night.

1 comment:

Cyler Parent said...

Bollywood lessons were awesome.

Making you laugh during kareoke was even better.

Thanks to God for provinding me with amazing friends to experiance my life, especially this one, Nolan.