Friday, September 28, 2007

OK So No Sidebar Wishlist

It could be worse, I could have given you a 7 page document - and who does that except for a couple of my favourite people in the world?

1. My car door repaired or replaced
2. A used/refurbished replacement of my previous phone from Telus
3. CDs
Project 86 - Rival Factions
Mae - Singularity
Sleeping At Last - Keep No Score
Classic Crime - Albatross
The Listening - The Listening
Gabriel Wilson - Lovely Is Death
Pete Stewart - I Gave You A Desert
Tyrone Wells - Hold On

(Pre)4. Blender from Superstore
4. Cool Necklace
5. An entire box of Handwarmers (I'd even help pay for that)
6. Cool Shirts (if they don't fit I'll return them though)
7. Cool Jeans (this means they're of the tailored variety with flared bottoms and slightly skinnier at the knees W32 L34 and you shouldn't spend much money on them) These could be impossible to find - I'm starting to suspect I'll need to learn how to make jeans.
8. Cool Activity - you could just plan and do something creative with me
9. Beat me with a stick until I'm a better musician - OK fine maybe that wouldn't help... Maybe you could collect music charts (or even, gag, tabs) for my favourite music: The Juliana Theory, Brandtson, House Of Heroes, The Violet Burning (they might be the easiest to get real music charts for - you just need to join their underground club and who wouldn't want to do that?).
10. Big Pyrex Measuring Cup - OK I'm only half-joking - this definitely wouldn't be as cool as any of the other things but I'd use it.
11. Comfy warm socks - my Dad gave me two pairs and one is already dead and the other one won't last forever and besides you can only wear them once and then you need to wash them. Wool is not comfortable, it's itchy.

No comments: