Friday, June 01, 2007

Sherry's Phonetically Translated Post Translated By Nolan

I am that person... you know the one

Okay random... everything I type is changing into a different language on the screen right before my eyes and I don`t know what language it is... it looks like some Indian language perhaps?? I am not sure if my blog will come out in English or something foreign to us all. Hooo boy! we`re in for a surprise puyet itar.
I was just going to say that I am the person that we have all encountered in Canada who is learning English, the one who doesn't yet have all of the tenses correct and says things like, "I am went to the store (using the word that means a grocery store) yesterday for to bought soy me for"... or something like that!! I have said some pretty funny things I am pretty darned sure. I was trying to tell my French "mom" who is a 37 year old hot, chique, cool woman, that she is welcome to come to Calgary anytime!! what I ended up saying was that she is welcome sometimes - not anytime... just sometimes... like perhaps only on Sundays. Anyhow... we all laughed until we couldn`t breathe and then some more. More like until I almost peed my pants. So funny. But.... nechsassito!!! Anyhow... I`m out like trout. later skaters.

[wasn't sure about puyet itar or nechsassito, but nechsassito should be a word. It looks like lots of fun]
No I will not translate anyone else's posts if you go into your global settings and turn on the Hindi button. Manually converting every word and then figuring it out might have been fun this time... but nechsassito!!!
Note: chique and soy were dubious conversions.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

soy=shoes and chique=chic and it's neccissito...thanks for converting for me!!