Friday, March 14, 2008

The Clouds Are Getting Ominous - Pray about this please

Joshua3:5And Joshua said to the people, Sanctify yourselves [that is, separate yourselves for a special holy purpose], for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you.

    6Joshua said to the priests, Take up the ark of the covenant and pass over before the people. And they took it up and went on before the people.

    7The Lord said to Joshua, This day I will begin to magnify you in the sight of all Israel, so they may know that as I was with Moses, so I will be with you.

    8You shall command the priests who bear the ark of the covenant, When you come to the brink of the waters of the Jordan, you shall stand still in the Jordan.


 Malachai 3:7Even from the days of your fathers you have turned aside from My ordinances and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you, says the Lord of hosts. But you say, How shall we return?

    8Will a man rob or defraud God? Yet you rob and defraud Me. But you say, In what way do we rob or defraud You? [You have withheld your] tithes and offerings.

    9You are cursed with the curse, for you are robbing Me, even this whole nation.(C)

    10Bring all the tithes (the whole tenth of your income) into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and prove Me now by it, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.(D)

    11And I will rebuke the devourer [insects and plagues] for your sakes and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground, neither shall your vine drop its fruit before the time in the field, says the Lord of hosts.

    12And all nations shall call you happy and blessed, for you shall be a land of delight, says the Lord of hosts.

Matthew 9:17

Neither is new wine put in old wineskins; for if it is, the skins burst and are torn in pieces, and the wine is spilled and the skins are ruined. But new wine is put into fresh wineskins, and so both are preserved. 

Mark 2:22

And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; if he does, the wine will burst the skins, and the wine is lost and the bottles destroyed; but new wine is to be put in new (fresh) wineskins

Luke 5:37-38

And no one pours new wine into old wineskins; if he does, the fresh wine will burst the skins and it will be spilled and the skins will be ruined (destroyed). But new wine must be put into fresh wineskins

Ezekiel 11:19

And I will give them one heart [a new heart] and I will put a new spirit within them; and I will take the stony [unnaturally hardened] heart out of their flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh [sensitive and responsive to the touch of their God]

Ezek 18:31; 36:26; II Cor 3:3


I am blessed in the storm

in the calm

in the everyday

My marriage is blessed and ordained by God

I must fight for it

I will be down

It's God holding me down

He's going to give me new skin

new legs

a new heart

a new body

I will be raised up with Sherry


Who will be my Philip? (who explained the scriptures to the Eunuch)

The Clouds Are Getting Ominous, So Very Ominous

But I won't get back on the bus.  I'm starting to sense hints, even while writing this down.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this totally has nothing to do with the post but I have a question. We were talking about this in History of Christian Era today and I remember Faye telling that you had a similar experience quite sometime back. She told me that you had heard Gods voice. Was it out loud or just his still quiet voice? I'm cerious. We talked today about hearing and seeing God from the bible.