Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ten Days - Part Four - Run The Rainforest & Revelation

I'll write about Ewoks later - right now I'm going to talk about Coastal Trail. It's like Heart Mountain only a rain forest. Huge encouraging spiritual discussion for 5 or 6 miles or so. Then we ran back - breathing Jesus. And I served Jason. I fell behind and prayed and prayed. I praised and interceded. And God showed me:
Jason John Harder submitted his body to his spirit. Blessed are the feet of the one who brings good news. John the Baptist preached the good news. He is anointed. He is a king in God's kingdom.
And God showed me something too. Nolan Barry Archer. I have a heart after my father.
Now he has your eyes.
Something you wanted.
Your ever wayward eyes.
Wayward to heaven! To Jesus. And I cried while running, and smiled and kept breathing and praying. And when we stopped I got on my knees and blessed Jason's feet with God's anointing. Glory to God in the highest. Peace to all man! Jesus be praised! Hallelujah! Thanks.

[Again, I suppose I haven't adequately related this event, but it seems strange to try and record something that was so deep in my spirit, so beyond words. I will credit Andrew Schwab of Project 86 whose lyrics were used by God (again). I will also acknowledge Shavinesh who shared with me one of the things God's had him working on for years and years. Meditating by repeating Je-sus through breathing. In-out. Je-sus. Until you see him seated on his throne on Zion. I will also recommend The Way of a Pilgrim, the Russian classic, again. It was these two sources that inspired a great portion of the initial discussion - praying without ceasing, and later fueled the run back. I must say that I love running as prayer. My breathing always becomes a rhythm anyway, so it's easy to turn it to meditation and prayer. I did this often when I lived with RJ in Whitehorn and jogged nearly every day. It was also very cool to find that I could split my mind between breathing Je-sus and praying, or singing worship songs, or interceding for family and friends back home.]

No comments: