Thursday, March 29, 2007

I Can't See Straight

So I never finished posting my string of california posts. Mostly because they're not terribly exciting without pictures and they're on RJ's computer while they need to be on mine, and I haven't had any time. Time time time. I feel like I'm in a bit of a whirlwind right now. So many things fighting for my focus, which as you should've learned by now, doesn't exist.

Physio exercizes and appointments for my knee - It's getting better!

UM stuff - the ever-changing drama continues to unfold, and it's still hard.

Romance - As if this is third on my priorities or focus, but I thought I'd try and fool you anyway.

The list goes on music, friends, family, God, cooking/cleaning/laundry, working, thinking, dreaming, forgetting. I'm wearing out though. Beware. I'm tired and my brain is melting. Not just the usual post's sort where I'm writing, while tired at the end of the day. The continuous zombie-state is approaching.

No comments: