Sunday, February 11, 2007

My Name Is Caleb

So today was incredible. I hung out with Shay for almost all of it, minus, um eating breakfast. We went for a walk through my favourite path close to the house. We came back in time to see Paul & Corey for a little bit. I made some alternative chai. We sat in front of a fire and chatted some more - this time about some things that God has told him that he's been practicing for the last number of years and how that's looked. Then I talked about some of mine, and finally the house and the UM. Then we prayed! Hooray! Lots and lots of truth came out during this whole thing and there's no way I have time to get it all down here. So I'll stop and pray about that, Jesus I ask that you would preserve your truth in my spirit and mind. Don't let it be snatched away or forgotten. But I'll say this as a finale for that portion of the day:

My Name Is Caleb
I Will Love Those Whom The Lord Has Given Me
Touch
Intercession

Those sound like 'words' or something but don't be fooled. They're just summative reminders for me.

James came over which was good all on its own. Then Shay cleaned my bathroom and I helped and off we went to Southside Victory for the final evening in a week long teaching conference. This was great. Charlie taught and he's a cool guy. Lots more truth through this part of the evening. This was finalized by prayer over everyone and I received a prophetic word that went:

You will be an apostolic and prophetic voice, even at a young age.

No comments: