Saturday, February 10, 2007

Snippit

I'm very peaceful right now. I had a delightful time with my family for Samantha's birthday party this evening. My family sings Happy Birthday with their own style and pizazz and it actually sounds good and brings joy to my heart on every occasion it happens. Actually come to think of it that's kind of like my family all the time. My favourite part, may have been Samantha needing nearly 10 minutes to compose herself before blowing out her candles. They'd practically melted into the cake but we kept joking around and making her laugh too much, and in the end she still wound up with 3 boyfriends on her 16th. I also really enjoyed when she thought I'd actually given her a cake-mix for her present (a CD she'd requested - Mmmhmm by Relient K - was inside the box - it was more plausible because of what I'd written in her card...). Lots of good parts though. Melanie hanging onto my arm for the last stretch of the movie was nice. Faye asking me how my wooing was going in the middle of dinner was funny.

1 comment:

RJ Schumacher said...

Sounds like lots offun. Man I miss you lots and can't wait for these next two days to pass. Man it feels like forever. Miss you and how is the hunt going?????? :)