Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Turn To Procrastinate

So I'm still avoiding income taxes. Nasty icky repulsive income taxes. It's funny that they remind me of Joe. Only because I recall he wasn't enjoying doing his income taxes the last time I wasn't. So I've thrown a lot of junk in recycling so far tonight - the 3 weeks of recycling that's piled up from 2 weeks of forgetfulness plus a holiday. I've showered, eaten dinner. I still have to do my physio exercizes (I got new ones today - at my appointment at 6:30 AM - which means I woke up at 5 and am therefore tired and unmotivated right now). The Forever Changed album by the way was good. I'd give it 3 1/2 stars out of 5. I started listening to the Pivitplex album again today too. I suspect it will be a 'rich' album. Cool Hand Luke's new material is premium. Their old material is amusing (who would have guessed they were originally punk-metal?) Singing on breaks at work is fun. I really enjoy the song I wrote. I can't wait to get back from California and put some serious effort into it. I got Axe Deodorant today. Not for any extra wooing assistance, but because it was on sale and Old Spice wasn't. Although Old Spice shower gel was, and I got some new scent that was grandish.
Yesterday was fun. After dinner, Andy said he had something to say, and it was sitting in his chest but he didn't know how to get it out. So I told him to talk without stopping for 3 minutes. So he did. It came out. Then we turned it into a game. The more random train of thought kind usually done in writing. So he started, but since he was focusing on commentary for what he was seeing, I made him close his eyes. It was fun because later on he wanted to pray, so I told him to pray for Sindy's interview because it was a phone interview and she would be talking to people she couldn't see which Andy should know a thing or two about right then. So he did, and it was great. There was much fooling around going on too - such as fingers being held in front of his nose and rubbing his leg under the table - since he was being honest, it bothered him. Then Sherry did it and I finished since Kevin and Pam wouldn't. Although Pam interrupted mine to be participatory. I apparently was the most random, but who would have guessed that? It was fun when Andy stuck a banana in my mouth while I was talking and then I almost chomped off his fingers and then I started talking funny with the banana in my mouth.
So if you're bored, now you know.

1 comment:

laureneh said...

damn your blog nolan! why can't i have that much fun at dinner and then non-force all my friends to read about it?