Friday, July 28, 2006

Blank space is silence

Help help I'm under attack
You've broken my back
With a seat full of tacks
I jumped so high
I got bent out of shape
Only to write to you
Until it was late
Pizza tonight
Was delicious, yes great!
I made it you know
And ate eight
Extrovert extrovert
I am at home
Wish I was with you
Or out on a date
MMMmmm dates
Tasty like dried grapes
I should do filing
I should plan parties
I should be cleaning
I should start strumming
I should go biking
Tomorrow before
Nathan and Lauren's
Why am I antsy
Why don't I fancy
Calling or moving
Or ladybug shooting
When I start poeming
It quickly becomes
Nonsense surprises
I've never thought
It's so refreshing
Altogether something
But I am fading
And elongating
This post would be

[Dumb]

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Nolan... this one made me smile.

RJ Schumacher said...

As always you have pulled off another amazingly Nolan Post. Oh you don't have to e-mail me your posts anymore I can actually check them on here. HA HA