Sunday, July 09, 2006

Buy 2 Get 1 Free


Offer #1 is the exciting chance to spend money on band merch including T-Shirts and CDs from the ever-popular Zambooie vendor. Less money can be spent on shipping with a collaborative order and now is your chance to save! Just go to Zambooie.com and tell me which items you want and ensure you actually have enough money for said items and you'll be on your way. If you mistakenly think you don't need anything right now, let me tell you that House Of Heroes and Brandtson both have CDs for $10 and Mute Math's album is only available there.

Offer #2 is a quaint little excursion North for some live music September 8-10. The annual Harvest Moon Festival in Edmonton should be a lot of fun. Not to mention: What better way to say I love you than by making a friend go on a road trip - besides giving them a spatula? They have some really good bands lined up this year. You can check out all the details at http://www.harvestmoonfestival.com
The idea here is to get the group rate with ten or more people. Now we already missed the early bird deadline - except that they extended it to July 14! So you need to talk to me pronto as I would much prefer to only pay $33 each for tix.

Offer #3 is the chance to come to the lush gardens located fancily enough, right here in Whitehorn, right behind my house, for some quiet, peaceful, entirely relaxing, soulful you might even say, rambunctious jumping on a trampoline. Yes it has returned, and though it's only 12', it will still do the job of getting you suspended off the ground. Or you could all call me on the very same day and say Nolan, when are we finally going to get to see that Violet Burning DVD you once talked about, and I could say, well I haven't even watched it yet even though I bought it... when was that April? Why we should watch it right now. Then I would even pop you popcorn for the event, or give you carrots if you'd prefer.

All offers may be extended to friends.

No comments: