Friday, April 20, 2007

My Blog Is So Ugly It's Depressing

Yes, it's true. But I can't do anything about that right now. What do I look like? A publisher? The weather outside is frightful, but I am so delightful, at least that's what my pastor's told me, twice! So I'm guessing it's true. The next time someone asks you for someone delightful, you can point them my way.

I'd like to take a moment to highlight some things that are better to go look at than my blog right now:

1. Trevor's epic picture tale
2. Trevor's ever-amusing fruit-print
3. If you are a regular cantaloupe subscriber, go back and read this just because it's great
4. A sampling of the studio version of the band I had lots of fun seeing yesterday
5. You could borrow number four if you're close by, and remember, they're better live
6. I am now very impressed with Lovedrug's new album, instead of just impressed
7. Webcam taping of me dancing in my room after I called Kyle and we have today off

No comments: