Saturday, April 07, 2007

Ten Days - Part Seven - Food Gets Eaten Everyday

So much more has happened. I have to write about it all. Thursday night was about God's Romance. Something he's been showing me since December at least. In the time of response, some how I knew I had to go to the tend of meeting and lie there awhile with Jesus. So I did and missed the rest of the session. Jason had a wonderful experience with you. You finally revealed in his heart how much you love him - something he'd always knowing in his head. The in the mingling afterwards David introduced himself and we got talking and he offered us his friend's apartment suite to stay. Hooray. And so we met his friends Tyler and Matt. We picked up some groceries at an econo grocery store called Wilco and made nachos. Luckily David spotted us some cash since they didn't take credit and my debit wouldn't go.

We prayed for Tyler's eyes, which were agitated. No I didn't spit in them.

Friday's morning sessions were very long. I took notes for the first and was told not to for the second. We went out to Napoli for some Mediterranean pizza at lunch. Fun people. I asked the waitress for another table's left behind pasta dish. Yes she did - very flustered. Good pizza. Good talk. Met Matt's girlfriend Lisa, a single mom of two. Good to pray for her in the worship when we returned. I danced.

I slept through nearly all of the creative quiet devotional time even with 8 hours sleep the night before. Then it was dinner break. Instead, gladly we went back out to the beautiful countryside to check out a house Matt wants David to buy. 22 acres and a stunning 5 BR house with 2 BR guest house. I didn't hear anything as far as guidance.
Ah yes and the thoughts from the morning session. What to do with old words of prophecy... school?

Back for the evening session which you can read more about over there with the session notes. Graham read a prophecy. A very long prophecy. I need to listen to it over and over in the coming months and stop when the Holy Spirit speaks, and then meditate on what he spoke. Sounds good. Then we went to TGI Friday for a late meal. Hanzel, the sword flashing dancer I thought was cool came out too and brought 5 friends. Tyler was fighting with God. The menu was expensive. I was tired. We had a little fun anyways. Shooting straw covers. Dumping water on me, hiding the ice. Eating salad with my hands (service was slow and I didn't get utensils till much later). Some good convo.

Ask and you will receive, fries, and prophecy.

We went to the party room and I got the hot seat first. Incredible stuff, and I said yes & amen in Christ. Thank you so much God. Such good people to. Bless them. It went straight onto David next without pause and then Jason and finally Tyler. It was beautiful and I can't tell you how astonishingly attractive you were last night. How appropriate, the restaurant we were in. We came home and journaled it all down helping each other out remembering words. And now it's 9:08 and still sunny shorts/sandals wear.

No comments: