Saturday, April 07, 2007

Ten Days - Part Nine - Words of Prophecy for me

So these are the words I received at TGI as best as I remembered, which is point form.

Lover of Music
Worshiper Heart

I will play multiple instruments.

Death, death to self. Death, but there's more life.

Picture of me on a stage in front of a microphone on a stand with my guitar and no crowd. - Audience of one.

Creative.
Explorer - off the map.
A picture of a ship embarking. When you're going to explore, you're going to be gone a long time. You don't know when you'll be back.
A picture of the ship out at sea, it's sails full with wind. In this time exploring, the Holy Spirit will be the driving force.
Like all the great musicians, my music will be distinctly me, NOLAN.
The music I make will have effects in the spiritual.
God will give me new songs, he will put them in my heart.

Writing, not just song writing, but writing, is key to establishing things I learn into actually becoming part of me.

Acceleration of my abilities.
Music will bring my worship to a new level.
I am a point man, a forerunner. - Joshua & Caleb
Step up!
I am a warrior.
Cataloging, like I-Tunes - genre/artist/year/etc... - possibly connected to my writing. Cataloging it so that I and others can learn from it, search through it, connect things.


So what do you think of that? First of all, I welcome your prayers & insights into and questions about any of these. Second of all, I ask you to keep on me about these. What am I doing with them? Don't let me contradict them. If I'm whining, say hey Nolan, warriors don't whine. If I'm ignoring music, ask me what the deal is.

No comments: