Saturday, April 08, 2006

Car Hygiene

My car is dirty. Literally. There's not a load of junk in it to clutter things up. It's just got mud and lots of saw dust that needs to be vaccumed and wiped. But why bother when it is quite the rarity to have anyone else in my car? Not to mention that rarity is not a girl to impress since right now I'm enjoying the simplicity of singleness. Well have you guessed? It was a question after all.
You should always keep your car clean in case your passenger happens to be folding laundry in your car. That way when they start making piles on your dashboard the clothes won't get dirty. Yes Faye did in fact take pictures of this, but they won't be published here because they're not digital and I don't know how to post pictures anyway.

1 comment:

RJ Schumacher said...

Ok as for the clean car I am a big fan and you know that. But I also have to say that for the girl riding in your car you can never be sure when it will happen. So like the boy scouts say "Be Prepared" one just might venture into there with out you expecting it. I will say that it will happen that way. When you are not expecting or looking a girl will get in your car and it could be the make or break :) I hope not!!! One day a girl will suprise you. LOL