Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Failing In Transition

So people, namely Corey and Joe, were using the word, "transition," Monday night.
Then Tuesday I was feeling life sucking out of me. I called Jason and he asked if he could pray for anything. So I told him to pray that life wouldn't become a drudgery because it seemed like a risk right now.
Then Wednesday morning I woke up and I couldn't even feel inspired enough to make myself lunch. I'd been feeling rather sorry for myself Tuesday night as I went to sleep. It felt like all the lights had gone out and the only time a glimmer would come back was while I was talking to someone else.
So in a fit of desperation I had just enough good sense to throw a Graham Cooke CD Pam loaned me into my car stereo for the drive to work.
It was incredible to say the least. I cannot stress enough the importance of what he has to say.
So I think I will spend the next while soaking in truth while driving.
I got home this afternoon early (3:00 finish because we could, and we just didn't like the mud) and as I turned off my car I sat there and cried. And the only thing I could say was I love you.
So I cheated and took the CD inside and finished the last 10 minutes while cooking pancakes for me and Samantha, and cried again.
And then I caught up on my reading, only to discover more friends' blogs so now I'll never be caught up.

No comments: