Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The End Is At Hand

So the craziness will all soon end. Saturday will be Nathan & Lauren's wedding, and then I'll be free. No more working late, and working on slide shows. Then it will be pure availability.
Or rather, maybe then I'll continue procrastinating unfinished projects, and avoiding responsibilities, and addictedly spend free time informing you all about it.

The problem with that is that all my best ideas come when I'm not sitting in front of a computer. I have a strange mind. I can think poetically during events, or even while pondering past ones. I can arrange things and analyze them with a story-telling filter and they sound quite eloquent and witty in my head. But then days later if I finally get a chance to write them down, it's gone. They're not vivid. They're not important.

And it's hard to focus when you're this busy too.

No comments: