Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tigger Got His Spring Back, And Then Lost It

It's amazing what going to bed at 10:00 will do for you.
I awoke so much happier and went to work quite cheery. The morning passed along pleasantly and I was quite happy with my work. I even decided to bring some CDs along and so I listened to some Sanctus Real, Ace Troubleshooter, Five Iron Frenzy, and Hangnail, to name a few. On break I read more Jesus talking passages and prayed and enjoyed the sunshine.
But the afternoon oh the afternoon.
Complications arose. Frustrations ensued.
And I desperately thrust out my hand trying to grab back the peace I'd had in the morning but it slipped right through my fingers.
So I continued to apologize and ask forgiveness through the afternoon while I resorted back to a scarier version of me.
I remember being shocked and disappointed in myself when I couldn't find my chalk line and freaked out more than when I lost Jono's camera.
How sad is that?
But I got invited out to dinner for Stavin's Father's visit (Stavin is Shay's friend). Shay had invited RJ because he thought it might be nice for them to chat about India. So I got some good food and meet some interesting people and stay low key.

And I stayed up until now to read Faye's latest blog which she has yet to publish (she needs to get a name for one of her quotes).

Tomorrow I get to go to the Pearson Dance Performance and see Samantha.

I'm still praying for someone. No not asking for them...

Bed.

1 comment:

Faye said...

Rest, Neo...I mean Cuban B. The answers are coming. Then take a deeeep breath and realize: this is me, misquotationing movies to you in true Archer fashion.
"Listen, I will tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed-in a flash, in a twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed."-1 Cor. 15:51-52. That's you if ever there was a verse for you Nolan- zombies coming alive at the blasting of some loud, obtrusive musical instrument? Thou art Nolan, hear thee roar, Tigger.