Wednesday, May 17, 2006

You Need A Party

It's about time for a party at RJ's house, and it wouldn't be the same without you, no not at all. As I recall, you've got what I need.

Dun dun dun [insert rocking out]

Um, so anyways... There's a BBQ at RJ's on Sunday afternoon starting around 4ish. It's BYO all things B, especially brocolli.
So you should go. Because I will be there, and then I will get to see you. And you should bring other people.
His # is 60-64-7-38 (isn't it cool how the 4, 7, and 3 are all subfont? No? Well no I suppose not, but this way no one will be able to skim and notice a phone number and start stalking him right? No? Well too bad for him I guess).
What about my # you say? Well why don't you have it already? Hmmm? And why haven't you been using it more frequently? Hmmm?

HOORAY - What a great day Sunday will be. I'm hiking the Heart (since I never got to finish it the first time I went last year) with my friend Jason who's been hiking Sunday mornings until his hiking friend moved. But Sunday I will no longer be bondaged Nolan and I can do cool things like go hiking with friends.

Saturday will be a great day too. Wedding extravaganza!
Friday will be a great day too because I'm going to finish the slide show in record time and still have left overs so I can go buy something to wear to the wedding before stores close. Maybe I'll even call Jenn and see if she wants to come since she lives close to a certain outlet mall that has a formal wear store - of course it is a long weekend and she should be out having fun but I have a cell phone so I can at least try right?

No comments: